Saturday, April 17

Naruto Fact

Hello, Today I thought I would have a different post,so why not give you some fact about Naruto as a serie? It's been ongoing for more than 10 years now, pretty amazing I think. The creator is Masashi Kishimoto. Actually Naruto began as a one shot serie Kishimoto published in a shonen magazine. Good response for the one shot serie inspired Kishimoto to create Naruto. Weekly Shōnen Jump started publishing Kishimotos serie 1999 and have been since then. Weekly Shōnen Jump is an shōnen manga anthology magazine that's being realesed every week in Japan. The chapters that's being realesed in the anthology is every three or two months realesed as comics (Every new volume of Naruto). So far 50 volumes of the Naruto serie has been realesed.Cover of the first Naruto Comic

The serie started airing as an anime in 2002 and have been since then, sometimes with fillers, to not get to close to the manga I think. I hate the Naruto fillers.
The first part of the anime is 220 episodes long and after that came Naruto Shippuden that's ongoing. I LOVE Naruto Shippuden, I think it's better than the first part, but maybe because their better at everything then? I dono. To me it feels like the first 220 was just to build up the plot to shippuden.Naruto Shippuden

A couple of movies have been made based on the story of Naruto too, but they are not related in any way to thee series you can say. They have an indipendent plot based on the manga and there are 3 movies that you can say belongs to the first part of Naruto and 3 Shippuden movies. I like them all alot, the first 3 are very cute and the shippuden movies a bit more serious but still very good, I've only seen two of them though. The latest movie premiered in August 2009. I've read that another one is coming this summer but it's not fact yet what I know.

Naruto the Movie: Ninja Clash in the Land of Snow
Naruto the Movie 2: Legend of the Stone of Gelel
Naruto the Movie 3: Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom
Naruto: Shippūden the Movie
Naruto Shippūden 2: Bonds
Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire
Naruto has been made into OVAS ,manga,movies,novels, manga based on the movies,anime, videogames and well lot of stuff. If you're not a part of the Naruto loving group in the world start reading naruto NOW.

Read the latest Naruto chapter 491 here.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment