Saturday, April 10

Mr. Imba's Naruto Chapter Discussion



Oh, hello there!

It's finally time for another Naruto Chapter Discussion!

I recently read the new Naruto chapter, 490, and I must say.. Naruto is really getting exciting again! I was quite worried I'd lose interest a couple of chapters ago because of Naruto's damn whining about bringing Sasuke back. But it seems now that he is determined to fight him, even if it leads to the death of not only Sasuke, but himself. The also explained how the Kyuubi's charkas worked in more detail, I found it quite interesting even though I already knew most of it. ( I'm such a nerd.. )


I have to ask the question on everyones mind, who did Kabuto summon/resurrect? The resurrection of the whole Akatsuki didn't seem to bug Madara one bit. But the big coffin seemed to make a great impact on him. I personally think it's either the first hokage, whom Madara fought quite some time ago. Or probably somebody close to Madara, a lover? A kid? Maybe a friend or teacher? I really hope we'll get more info soon.

I also get the feeling that Kabuto is planning to not only attack Sasuke, but also betray Madara. He was completely faithful to Orochimaru, but now that he's gone he's filled with hatred and only wants revenge. Avenging Orochimaru doesn't seem to be enough, he also want to take it out on anyone in his way.

It's getting quite thrilling, it is indeed.

Walid-kun

1 comment: