Friday, April 16

Kyō, Koi wo Hajimemasu

Hello people : D Today i'll tell you about a manga i'm reading right now, Kyō, Koi wo Hajimemasu (aka Today, I'll Start Our Love(...sounds I dono fail but the serie is really good))This manga is suupeeercute, nice, amazing, moving, I dono how two describe it. As a school life-shoujo fan I LOVE this manga, I read every realesed chapter in like two days and I'm reading the manga right now when the new chapters are realesed too. I think the drawing style Minami Kanan the creator have in this manga is super cute. It's a very kliche manga, bad boy with a gentle inside falls in love with a nerd girl and everyone becomes jealous of them and she finds his inner self and blabla you know the story, but anyway no matter how many times I read this kind of series I never get tired of doing it, cause their so good. So... click on this link here and read the manga, it's currently 45 chapters long.
About
Tsubaki is a girl who loves making her younger sister's hair pretty every morning, but she doesn't think that kind of style suits herself! The day of her High School Beginning Ceremony, after she failed in being the top student (who usually makes the ceremony speech), she finds herself sitting next to the actual top student of the first years, the worst rude guy ever, Kyouta. She ends up cutting his hair on purpose because of the bad things he says to her. Kyouta demands that Tsubaki pay him back with her body, but Tsubaki fixes his hair instead--making it even shorter! After that, Kyouta unexpectedly kisses Tsubaki and swears that he'll make her his woman.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment