Saturday, April 10

After School Wedding

Hello! Today I'm visiting a manga convention in Uppsala! Unfortuneately only the free spaces, I runned out of money and could'nt buy a ticket for the whole event T_T Very sad but I will go next year! However I will take some pictures and maybe post them here if I see some awesome cosplays!Here is a one shot manga I read yesterday when I was bored from Shinjou Mayo called After School Wedding or Houkago Wedding. It was very cute and if you dont know what a one shot manga is I can tell you that it's a mnaga that only consist of one chapter, normally 60 pages or so. If you want to read a short manga to kill time it's nice. You can read it here.
About
Hana and her Husband, Ryuuki, are keeping a secret. You see, Ryuuki is living a double life. On one side he is a teacher at an all girls school; messy hair thick glasses and all. Then on the other hand he is a famous male model that make girls shriek at just one look at him. Can Hana and Ryuuki keep their secret while still keeping their love alive?

Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment